Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Drowning...

Do you ever feel like there's just SO much to do that you can't possibly keep up no matter how hard you try? And then when you do try it's like some baluga whale is sitting on you to keep you under?
That's me.

Sometimes I wonder what posessed me to take FIVE classes and a Co-Op credit this semester. That means I'm carrying SIXTEEN credits this semester. Insanity. And to fit everything in that I need/want to I'll be at eighteen next semester. No. I quit. Now?..I wish. I might just have to see if I can graduate a semester later. But that could mess up my University Center plan right? Wellll you see, I haven't even been over there to talk to them yet. Smart, huh? I can't find time to sleep and eat, much less discuss my future. I'm lost.

Not to mention, I have a Constitution Day program to go to tomorrow for extra credit....one more hour taken out of my day-check.

Plus, it turns out that the light meter in my Dad's old camera dosen't work. So now, I have to either get a hand held one, or a new camera. But the thing is, that photography language is still like Greek to me. I had two years of spanish in high school and can still only say Hi, How are you? Terrible, and I'm supposed to learn what F-Stop,and all this other foreign stuff means? Oh boy.

Basically, I NEED a vacation. Even just one day to get away from here and completely banish school from my mind....too bad I dont have the time or the money for such things.

By the time I crawl in bed at night, I'm so tired that I fall asleep in the middle of praying half the time. Who knew that thinking could wear you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment